Chic, stylish and highly indulgent, macaron towers are becoming increasingly popular, especially as focal points on dessert tables. Furthermore, extra-base tiers and bespoke decorations can all be added to customise your outlook to your celebration. Macarons can also make great little favours for your guests.
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Fathin Nabila | B&S Macaron Maker
- Lisa | Macaron Assistant
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Farah Shahrin | R&D Baker & Cake Decorator
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Sakinah Aini | Cake Decorator
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- Please contact us through WhatsApp before purchasing for any additional work or customisation. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Quantity & Sizing
10" Inch Cake Board apply for Medium & Large sizes.
Macarons Size: Appx. 3cm-3.5cm
- Medium Tower | 11" Tall | appx. 58-60 pcs
- Large Tower | 14" Tall | appx. 80-84 pcs
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
The flavours of your macaron will be determined by the colour chosen. Each shade has its own specific flavour. If you would like to have a particular macaron flavour, kindly be informed that the colour will be as listed below and not according to the chosen colour palette. In short, customers are only able to choose either the macaron colour OR the macaron flavour.
- THE COLOUR & THE FLAVOUR -
SHADES OF NUDE & BASIC
VANILLA WITH SALTED CARAMEL
HAZELNUT WITH NUTELLA
ALL SHADE OF GRAY
DARK CHOCOLATE WITH ALMOND PRALINE
VANILLA PECAN WITH SALTED CARAMEL
CAFÉ AU LAIT
SALTED CARAMEL MACHIATTO
SHADES OF PURPLE
EARL GREY WITH BLUEBERRY
PURPLE LACE (ORCHID PETAL)
LILAC (LIGHT PURPLE)
LEMON WITH BLUEBERRY
PISTACHIO WITH RASPBERRY
SHADES OF PURPLE
CHOCOLATE WITH RASPBERRY
BUBLEGUM (SWEET LILAC)
BLUSH (HASHED VIOLET)
SHADES OF PEACH
CHOCOLATE WITH ORANGE CURB
CREAMY ORANGE WITH MANGO
PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY
SHADES OF YELLOW
MARIGOLD (EGG YELLOW)
SHADES OF RED
CHOCOLATE VANILLA MARBLE
HOLIDAY RED (LIGHT)
COOKIES & CREAM
PASSIONFRUIT WITH STRAWBERRY
SHADES OF GREEN
CHIVE (DEEP GREEN)
MINTY LIGHT GREEN
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP
OLIVE (DUSTY GREEN)
THAI GREENTEA WITH CHOCOLATE
SHADES OF BLUE
NAVY (DEEP BLUE)
VANILLA CHOCOLATE LATTE
SKY BLUE (LIGHT)
MILK TEA WITH BISCOFF
JADE BLUE (DEEP BLUE TURQUOISE)
SWIRL CHOCOLATE WITH PEANUT BUTTER
- Our cake tastes best when slightly chilled (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky (Depending on your fridge situation). Therefore, we suggest that you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- This item will keep well for up to 3 days.