Combining the velvety texture of cakes and the decadent of madeleines, the B&S Madeleines Tree Cake is perfect for any celebration.
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali \\ Creative Director
- Farah Shahrin \\ R&D Baker
- Liyana Ghazali \\ Painter & Cake Designer
- Sakinah Aini \\ B&S Baker & Cake Decorator
- Alia Nabila Isa \\ Chocolatier & Cake Decorator
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour OR
use our colour #CODE upon check out - Colour Palette
- Please note, that the image shown is used ONLY for our inspiration.
- Each cake is hand-styled and unique with no two cakes being the same
- Design on the cake is different from time to time
- unless you describe the design upon checkout on Remark Section
- If not, means you let us use our own creativity, perhaps a New Design
- For any additional work or customisation, please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing.
-*There may be additional charges upon customisation.
Quantity & Sizing
The Madeleines -
- Small/Petite Tower | 6.5" Tall with appx. 30-34pcs madeleines attached
- Medium Tower | 11" Tall | appx. 58-60 pcs
- Large Tower | 14" Tall | appx. 80-84 pcs
- Chocolate Orange
- Lemon Blueberry
- Earl Grey
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
Hand painted edible gold dust request will incur additional charges of RM40 for that extra special finish. Please contact our Customer Representative team for further assistance.
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest that you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- (Note: All the fresh flowers & petals are used just for decoration purposes only)
- Best having within 3 days.
- Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.