Fondant | Thematic Maestro cake with a structured and modern design features a clean, geometric shape with well-defined edges. This visually striking cake showcases a sleek and contemporary aesthetic that is sure to captivate and impress. An elegant fondant cake with a musical theme features a beautifully crafted guitar, a vinyl player, a pair of headphones as decorative elements (100% according to your preference!), this cake would be a beautiful centerpiece birthday or special event.
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- For any additional work or customisation, please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
- Please note, the image showed use ONLY for our inspiration & it's an offence to request precisely as in image display.
Wrapping: Plastic Transparent OR Kraft Paper Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
- Regular Cake Knife - available upon request only (Thank you for supporting towards using Less Plastic)
- 1x Regular Candle
Candles and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
6" 4 Layers of Cake - Up to 24 Rectangular Cut
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-23*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.