Avery Box | Amore
- Regular price
- RM 267.00
- Sale price
- RM 267.00
- Regular price
// Grossgrain Ribbon - (colour of the ribbon will be fitted with the colour of Amore)
// Amore (Heart Shaped cake with white chocolate)
- 1 piece | Glitter/Splash/Drizzle
The Box // 7cm (W) x 7cm (L) x 3cm (D)
Amore // 6cm x 6cm per piece
1. Personalised Tagging
Minimum order 30 sets, RM0.50/pcs.
2. Personalised Header
Minimum order 200 sets, RM0.89/pcs. Order 300 sets and above entitled FREE personalised header.
3. Personalised Ribbon
Customized ribbon available for;
- RM1,250 for 10 roll per color (1 roll = 100 yards).
- Order 1000 sets and above entitled FREE personalised ribbon.
4. Colorful Shades of Ribbon
Customers are able to choose ribbon shades available. Minimum 30 sets per shade. Contact our Customer Representative to know available ribbon shades at the moment.
Once you purchase 30 units, we will contact you through WhatsApp to let you choose the available flavour.
- *Vanilla with Raspberry (Best Seller)
- Vanilla with Blueberry
- *Original (The Taste Pinch of Cinnamon)
- Hazelnut with Dark Chocolate Chips
- Cookies & Cream
- Best to consume within 24 hours of receiving it.
(5 days in the refrigerator)
- We prefer to deliver/self-pick-up on the event day itself.
Q: Why does our pricing remains the same (per unit) even if you purchase in a bigger quantity?
A: Here's our whys...
- Receiving big orders may lower some costs but we have put on more resources to work on the order as we could not prepare our desserts or mini treats earlier to maintain the freshness of our product upon receiving it. The effort our team have to put in order to complete bulk order is generally the same as when we receive minimum quantity order.
Expertise Like No Other
- Not just ingredients cost, any custom order requires expertise in making them. Our designers & cake artists contribute to creating a beautiful piece for your special event. From designing the artwork to hand painting each mini treat, you can't get the same quality standard as ours.
- We believe you deserve the best. And our door gift sure is the top-shelf quality you couldn't get elsewhere.
BY SUBMITTING PAYMENT FOR A CUSTOM ORDER, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Custom Orders placed with Brown & Sugar Concept require a confirmation of order requirements & payment prior to work beginning. A 'Custom Order' is defined as any product that is made-to-order or any product that was not in stock and readily available to deliver at the time of purchase.
Custom Orders are deemed Final Sales and are not able to be returned or refunded. Once an order is processed, unfortunately, NO CHANGES MAY BE MADE.
PLEASE REVIEW PROVIDED DRAWINGS PRIOR TO APPROVAL FOR PRODUCTION. NO CHANGES MAY BE MADE AFTER APPROVAL IS RECEIVED.
Due to variances in raw material prices, quotes and invoices provided are valid for 7 days from send date. Pricing is subject to change until orders are placed and paid for per agreed-upon terms. Estimates provided throughout the custom order process are estimates only and do not reflect the actual pricing to be paid for production.
Full payment must be collected prior to the start of all custom orders. Online banking, manual bank transfer & Celcom Aircash are the only accepted forms of payment. Brown & Sugar Concept reserves the right to suspend an order at any time until payment or adequate assurance of payment is received.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS and RETURNS
Brown & Sugar Concept does not accept returns or cancellations on any custom orders unless the specifications or quality of Brown & Sugar Concept standards are not met. Returns for defects/errors in products delivered to customers must be filed via email to email@example.com or phone at +60 18 316 8000 no later than 12 hours from delivery of the order.
Full payment is required for custom orders. Once production has commenced all costs of production have been incurred therefore cancellation is no longer possible, and the custom order cannot be refunded. The custom order lead time is estimated at 12-16 weeks. This does not include weekends or holidays.
All custom orders MUST be cancelled or have changes made 3 full months BEFORE the pick-up day, to receive a full refund* or have changes made.
(*minus a 6% fee this is because Brown & Sugar Concept incurs refund processing fees, the cost for ingredients, loss of other potential orders, and prep work time and planning done for your custom order)
(Examples: Custom order pick up day is 30th May. The customer would have to cancel or change their order by closing on 30th February to receive a full refund or to make changes to their order. If a customer calls to cancel or change their order on 30th April, changes can NOT BE MADE and they would receive NO REFUND.)
Custom orders not claimed within 48 hours of completion are forfeited and the property of Brown & Sugar Concept. Refunds are not given for custom orders not claimed within this grace period.
Brown & Sugar Concept is happy to provide our customers with custom products that meet the design requirements desired. Unless agreed upon prior to order, the designs for these projects and associated work & files are the sole property of Brown & Sugar Concept. No royalties will be given for custom designs that grow into a stocked product.
Doorgift Frequently Ask Question
- CAN I CUSTOMIZE THE COLOUR OF THE BOX?
Yes, you can with a minimum purchase of 1000 boxes.
- DO THE BOX EVER CHANGE?
Yes, they do. We're constantly innovating and updating our product portfolio to refresh existing boxes and always coming up with new box ideas.
- CAN THE ITEMS MELT?
Hey, it's made out of Chocolate! Of course, it can melt if you leave it outdoors/ inside the car at the parking/ reach direct sunlight or anywhere above 24°C. So keep it somewhere cool, okay?
- I HAVE A SPECIFIC THEME. CAN YOU DESIGN ACCORDING TO IT?
Of course, kindly provide your preferred theme to our customer representative team, and we'll gladly do it for you! Additional charges may apply depending on the difficulty.
- CAN I PURCHASE ONLY 1 BOX FOR A SAMPLE?
Yes, you can. Please contact our customer representative to know how!
- HOW DO WE KNOW WHICH IS WHICH FLAVOUR?
We call it love at first bite! Flavours will be given randomly, but if you would like to have certain flavours in the gift box, let our team know and we will provide you with the flavours available. We can also customize the packaging based on the flavours you choose. Just buzz our team to know more!
- CAN I PURCHASE LESS THAN THE MINIMUM QUANTITY?
We're sorry. 30 sets are our minimum quantity as that's the best number we can be cost-effective in production.
- CAN I CUSTOMIZE WHAT WILL BE INSIDE THE BOX?
Yes, you can! We have a wide range of mini treats for you to choose from. You may contact our team to discuss this further.
- I HAVE MY OWN RIBBON. CAN YOU TIE A RIBBON FOR ME?
Yes, with minimal service charges imply.
I HAVE MY OWN BOX. CAN YOU FIT THE BAKED GOODS FOR ME?
Send the picture to us, or you could drop by and send the box to us for fitting purposes. Strictly no walk-ins to our premises for now.