Combining the velvety texture of cakes and the rich texture of choux, the B&S Choux Tree Cake is a definite must-have for the festivity!
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Alia Nabilah | Chocolatier & Cake Decorator
- Sakinah Aini | Cake Decorator
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Farah Shahrin | R&D Baker
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- Please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing for any additional work or customisation. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Quantity & Sizing
*Notes: Most of the display images attached is in Medium size.
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
Hand painted edible gold dust request will incur additional charges of RM40 for that extra special finish. Please contact our Customer Representative team for further assistance.
- Our cake tastes best when slightly chilled (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky (Depending on your fridge situation). Therefore, we suggest that you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- This item will keep well for up to 2 days.