Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Siti Hajar | B&S Baker & Painter
- Decorated as a box of gifts with a ribbon & a touch of watercolour
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with your description on ''Remark'' upon checkout.
- For any additional work or customisation, please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing. *There might be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customise cake box is not available)
- Regular Cake Knife (upon request only)
- (1)Regular Candle
Candles and High-Quality Cake Knife
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
4 Layers of Cake - Up to 24 of Rectangular Cut
6" x 6" x 5" (Height, decorations excluded)
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-23*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.