Date: 10th August 2023
Time: 10 AM - 6 PM
Venue: Brown & Sugar Studio @ Oakwood Hotel & Residences, Jalan Ampang
- How to approach cake sizes and height in cake design.
- Foundation on marbling using fondant – colour composition theory.
- How to create the square cake texture using fondant.
- How to cover a cake with textured fondant.
- How to create cracks on textured fondant.
- Adding interest to the design: how to create an abstract flow as a focal point - hand paint on fondant.
- How to approach etherealism as the embedded soul of the cake design.
- How to make sugar crystals and its applications (demo class).
- Hand painting on fondant and contrasting colours emphasizing imperfections.
- Theory on conceptualizing, composition and execution - how to put it all together bringing a design to life that speaks out its own life and concept.
- Foundation on how to work with wafer paper.
- How to make magnolia flowers using wafer paper.
- Wafer Paper.
- Sugar Crystals.
Students to come up with their own cake design on a dummy cake.
Crystals will be done ahead of time due to the nature of the process taking a minimum of 7 days to form crystals.