Available only in November & December 2022
You may purchase now & please select your date as above upon checkout!
Inspired by The Grinch village of Whoville, this Whoville Wonders Macaron Tree Cake brings joyous elements of Christmas. Grow your heart three sizes and dazzle your eyes with this fun, bright and colourful dessert tower. Exclusively hand-painted sugar cookies of Whoville houses surrounded the cake with a macaron tower representing the Christmas tree with golden ornaments. B&S Macaron Tree Cake not only does it look good, but it tastes delicious too. It's a great way to get people talking about how much they love your desserts during Christmas get-together!
"No matter how different a Who may appear, he will always be welcome with holiday cheer."
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Fathin Nabila | B&S Head of Macaron Maker
- Farah Adriana | Fondant Maker
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Sakinah Aini | Cake Decorator
Quantity & Sizing
The Cake - 6 Inch in diameter with approximately 3 Inch tall (2 layers of cake & 1 filling)
The Macaron - 7" Tall with appx. 25-29 pcs macaron attached.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customised cake box is not available).
Sizing of the box: 8.5" x 8.5" x 12-14" Tall (depending on the availability)
- Regular Cake Knife - available upon request only (Thank you for supporting towards ZeroPlastic)
- 1x Regular Candle
CHIVE (DEEP GREEN)
HOLIDAY RED (LIGHT)
COOKIES & CREAM
- Our cake tastes best when just slightly chilled (18*C-20*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure it is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- (Note: All the fresh flowers & petals are used just for decoration purposes only)
- Best having within three days.