Macaron Tree Cake
Combining cakes' velvety texture and macarons' rich texture, the B&S Macaron Tree Cake is a definite must-have for any celebration.
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Fathin Nabila | B&S Macaron Maker
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Farah Shahrin | Cake Decorator
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Aishah Idris| R&D Baker
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour OR
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- Importance* - Actual Colour may vary from the image display as it's has been edited.
(slide the image display to see the differences)
- If you have chosen one of the designs, for example, - Wave OR Splash of Gold -, make sure you mention the specific method upon checkout on the ''Remark'' section.
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- Please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing for any additional work or customisation. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Quantity & Sizing
The Cake - 6 Inch in diameter with approximately 3 Inch tall ( 2 layers of cake & 1 filling)
The Macaron - 4.5" Tall with appx. 23-25pcs macaron attached.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customise cake box is not available).
Sizing of the box: 8.5" x 8.5" x 12-14" Tall (depending on the availability)
- Regular Cake Knife - available upon request only (Thank you for supporting towards ZeroPlastic)
- 1x Regular Candle
Max 3 Flavours/Box
- Blueberry Cream with Blueberry Filling
- Cookies & Cream
- Dark Ganache with Raspberry
- Dark Ganache with Peanut Butter
- Hazelnut with Nutella
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Raspberry Frambonosa
- Passionfruit Mangonosa
- Dark Chocolate with Oreo Filling
- Vanilla with Salted Caramel
- Victoria Sandwiches
- Creamy Chocolate with Praline Almond
- Peanut Butter with Salted Caramel
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
- Our cake tastes best when just slightly chill (18*C-20*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest that you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- (Note: All the fresh flowers & petals used just for decoration purposes only)
- Best having within 3 days.