The Edible Painting | Holiday Treats Edition
(OPEN FOR PRE-ORDER - DELIVERY ON 5TH - 25TH DECEMBER)
We are so excited to share with you something that we have worked months for from creating the design to packaging to flavour & in love when everything comes together perfectly.
The Holiday Season is around the corner and you can feel it in the air. Here, one of our special Holiday Treats Edition.
The most exciting part of this is that you can choose from the colour palettes that we provided on the website or describe your preferred colour upon checkout. Each edible dessert is personally hand-drawn, so no two will be the same. Let us know your theme and we will turn that into a beautiful piece of dessert.
This Dessert was Created & Made by
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Liyana Ghazali | Packaging Illustrator & Dessert Artist
- Jun | Patisserie & Painter
- Fathin Nabila | Crust Maker
- Siti Hajar | Painter
- Aisyah Idris | R&D Baker
Theme | Christmas Holiday
- You may describe your desired colour palette OR choose any of our colour palette codes upon checkout.
- Do trust us with dessert painters. We will play with the colour palette chosen by you.
- There is no two painting that looks exactly the same, by means, please do not request to do exactly similar with any of the image display.
- If you leave the colour blank upon checkout, means you totally leave the creativity to us completely. We will do our best to make you smile upon receiving while keeping the Holiday spirit theme.
Packaging & Sizing
The box will be tied with Ribbon & Ornaments attached.
Stripe with Pocodot Box :
- 5cm(H) x 17.7cm(W) x 20.2cm(L)
The Arch Painted Dessert :
- 9cm x 12.7cm
- Raspberry White Chocolate (Most Recommended)🤤 👍
from the bottom: thin-crust - B&S Signature Cream Cheese - Raspberry Compote - Feuilletine - White Chocolate Whipped Creme - Moist Coconut Cake - Painted Chocolate Slab
- Mango, Passionfruit & Orange
from the bottom: thin-crust - Orange zest Cream Cheese - Fresh Mango - Passionfruit Pudding - Painted Chocolate Slab
- Hazelnut with Salted Caramel Macchiato
from the bottom: thin-crust - Hazelnut Ganache - Feuilletine Salted Caramel - Whipped Creme Latte - Moist Chocolate Cake
- Our cake tastes best when chilled (20*C-24*C).
- We recommend that you enjoy them on the day that you purchase them.
- Best to keep it in the chiller before serving.
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 10 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- Best within 3 days in the chiller.
- To preserve freshness, plastic wrap the bakery box or transfer it to an airtight container.