// Grossgrain Ribbon - (colour of the ribbon will be fitted with the colour of praline)
// 1 piece of Mini Bundtlette & minimal decorative items.
- You can have 'Additional Touch' with additional charges.
- Samples are available by contacting us through WhatsApp or Email.
Box - 12cm x 12cm x 7cm
Mini Bundtlette size - 8cm diameter
1. Personalized Tagging
Minimum order 30 sets, RM0.50/pcs.
2. Personalized Foil Stamping
Minimum order 200 sets, RM0.89/pcs. Order 300 sets and above entitled FREE personalized header.
3. Personalized Ribbon
Customized ribbon available for RM1250 for 10 roll per color (1 roll = 100 yards).
Order 1000 sets and above entitled FREE personalized ribbon.
4. Colorful Shades of Ribbon
Customers can choose ribbon shades available—a minimum of 30 sets per shade. Contact our Customer Representative to know available ribbon shades at the moment.
- Raspberry with Vanilla White Chocolate
- Lemon Earl Grey with Fresh Blueberry
- Chocolate Bundt with Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce
- Caramelized Pecan Banana with Salted Caramel
- Vanilla Strawberry Bundt with Vanilla Buttercream & Fresh Strawberry on top
Best to consume within 12 hours upon receiving it.
(3 days in the refrigerator)
Q: Why does our pricing remains the same (per unit) even if you purchase in a bigger quantity?
A: Here's our whys...
- Receiving big orders may lower some costs, but we have put on more resources to work on the order as we could not prepare our desserts or mini treats earlier to maintain the freshness of our product upon receiving it. Our team's effort to complete bulk orders is generally the same as when we receive minimum quantity orders.
Expertise Like No Other
- Not just ingredients cost, any custom order requires expertise in making them. Our designers & cake artists contribute to creating a beautiful piece for your special event. From designing the artwork to hand painting each mini treat, you can't get the same quality standard as ours.
- We believe you deserve the best. And our door gift sure is the top-shelf quality you couldn't get elsewhere.
BY SUBMITTING PAYMENT FOR A CUSTOM ORDER, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Custom Orders placed with Brown & Sugar Concept require a confirmation of order requirements & payment prior to work beginning. A 'Custom Order' is defined as any product made-to-order or product that was not in stock and readily available to deliver at the time of purchase.
Custom Orders are deemed Final Sale and cannot be returned or refunded. Once an order is processed, unfortunately, NO CHANGES MAY BE MADE.
PLEASE REVIEW PROVIDED DRAWINGS BEFORE APPROVAL FOR PRODUCTION. NO CHANGES MAY BE MADE AFTER APPROVAL IS RECEIVED.
Due to variances in raw material prices, quotes and invoices are valid for 7 days from the send date. Pricing is subject to change until orders are placed and paid for per agreed-upon terms. Estimates provided throughout the custom order process are estimates only and do not reflect the actual pricing to be paid for production.
Full payment must be collected prior to the start of all custom orders. Online banking, manual bank transfer & Celcom Aircash are the only accepted forms of payment. Brown & Sugar Concept reserves the right to suspend an order at any time until payment, or adequate assurance of payment is received.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS and RETURNS
Brown & Sugar Concept does not accept returns or cancellations on any custom orders unless the specifications or quality of Brown & Sugar Concept standards are not met. Returns for defects/errors in products delivered to customers must be filed via email to email@example.com or phone at +60 18 316 8000 no later than 12 hours from delivery of the order.
Full payment is required for custom orders. Once production has commenced, all costs of production have been incurred; therefore, cancellation is no longer possible, and the custom order cannot be refunded. The custom order lead time is estimated at 12-16 weeks. This does not include weekends or holidays.
All custom orders MUST be cancelled or have changes made 3 full months BEFORE the pick-up day, to receive a full refund* or have changes made.
(*minus a 6% fee this is because Brown & Sugar Concept incurs refund processing fees, the cost for ingredients, loss of other potential orders, and prep work time and planning done for your custom order)
(Examples: Custom order pick up day is 30th May. Customers would have to cancel or change their order by closing on 30th February to receive a full refund or to make changes to their order. If a customer calls to cancel or change their order on 30th April, changes can NOT BE MADE, and they would receive NO REFUND.)
Custom orders not claimed within 48 hours of completion are forfeited and the property of Brown & Sugar Concept. Refunds are not given for custom orders not claimed within this grace period.
Brown & Sugar Concept is happy to provide our customers with custom products that meet the design requirements desired. Unless agreed upon prior to order, the designs for these projects and associated work & files are the sole property of Brown & Sugar Concept. No royalties for custom designs that grow into a stocked product will be given.
Doorgift Frequently Ask Question
- CAN I CUSTOMIZE THE COLOUR OF THE BOX?
Yes, you can with a minimum purchase of 1000 boxes.
- DO THE BOX EVER CHANGE?
Yes, they do. We're constantly innovating and updating our product portfolio to refresh existing boxes and always coming up with new box ideas.
- CAN THE ITEMS MELT?
Hey, it's made out of Chocolate! Of course, it can melt if you leave it outdoors/ inside the car at the parking/ reach the direct sunlight or anywhere above 24°C. So keep it somewhere cool, okay!
- I HAVE A SPECIFIC THEME. CAN YOU DESIGN ACCORDING TO IT?
Of course, kindly provide your preferred theme to our customer representative team, and we'll gladly do it for you! Additional charges may apply depending on the difficulty.
- CAN I PURCHASE ONLY 1 BOX FOR A SAMPLE?
Every 15th month, you can buy our event favours' tasting box. Look for it on our website under Event Favors! Don't miss it, only once a month.
- HOW DO WE KNOW WHICH IS WHICH FLAVOUR?
We call it love at first bite! Flavours will be given randomly, but if you would like to have certain flavours in the gift box, let our team know, and we will provide you with the flavours available. We can also customize the packaging based on the flavours you choose. Just buzz our team to know more!
- CAN I PURCHASE LESS THAN THE MINIMUM QUANTITY?
We're sorry. 30 sets are our minimum quantity as that's the best number we can be cost-effective in production.
- CAN I CUSTOMIZE WHAT WILL BE INSIDE THE BOX?
Yes, you can! We have a wide range of mini treats for you to choose. You may contact our team to discuss this further.
- I HAVE MY RIBBON. CAN YOU TIE A RIBBON FOR ME?
Yes, with minimal service charges imply.
I HAVE MY BOX. CAN YOU FIT THE BAKED GOODS FOR ME?
Send the picture to us, or you could drop by and send the box to us for fitting purposes. Strictly no walk-ins to our premises for now.