The Choux Tower Cake
Combining the velvety texture of cakes and the rich texture of choux, the B&S Choux Tree Cake is a definite must-have for the festivity!
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Alia Nabilah | Chocolatier & Cake Decorator
- Farah Shahrin | Cake Decorator
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Aisyah Idris | R&D Baker
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- Please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing for any additional work or customisation. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Quantity & Sizing
*Notes: Most of the images attached is in Medium size.
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
- Our cake tastes best when slightly chilled (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky (Depending on your fridge situation). Therefore, we suggest that you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- This item will keep well for up to 2 days.