A cake adorned with beautiful floral designs created using piping and hand-drawn techniques on a buttercream canvas. Customizable colors allow you to tailor the cake to your desired theme, making it a visually stunning centerpiece for any special occasion.
Beautiful Edible Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Sakinah Aini | Cake Decorator
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Alia Nabila Isa | Chocolatier & Cake Decorator
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- For any additional work or customisation, please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Wrapping: Transparent Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
- Regular Cake Knife - available upon request only (Thank you for supporting towards ZeroPlastic)
- 1x Regular Candle
Candles and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, just keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest that you just keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- (Note: All the fresh flowers & petals are used just for decoration purposes only)
- Best having within 3 days.