Amelie is one of the minimal cakes designed by Brown & Sugar. Minimal yet sophisticated with a touch of a bohemian cake design.
(Note: All the fresh flowers & petals used just for decoration purposes only)
- A patch of half arch shape with a variety of sizes around the cake.
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- For any additional work or customisation, please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
- Please note, the image showed use ONLY for our inspiration & it's an offence to request precisely as in image display.
Wrapping: Plastic Transparent OR Kraft Paper Cake Box as a medium for transportation (customize cake box is not available)
- Regular Cake Knife - available upon request only (Thank you for supporting towards using Less Plastic)
- 1x Regular Candle
Candles and High-Quality Cake Knife
Cake & Fillings
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-23*C).
If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C) and keep it out of direct sunlight.
If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.