Combining the velvety texture of cakes and the decadent of madeleines, the B&S Madeleines Tree Cake is perfect for any celebration.
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Syainim Ghazali \\ Creative Director
- Farah Shahrin \\ R&D Baker
- Liyana Ghazali \\ Painter & Cake Designer
- Sakinah Aini \\ B&S Baker & Cake Decorator
- Alia Nabila Isa \\ Chocolatier & Cake Decorator
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour OR
use our colour #CODE upon check out - Colour Palette
- Please note, that the image shown is used ONLY for our inspiration.
- Each cake is hand-styled and unique with no two cakes being the same
- Design on the cake is different from time to time
- unless you describe the design upon checkout on Remark Section
- If not, means you let us use our own creativity, perhaps a New Design
- For any additional work or customisation, please get in touch with us through WhatsApp before purchasing.
-*There may be additional charges upon customisation.
Quantity & Sizing
The Madeleines -
- Small/Petite Tower | 6.5" Tall with appx. 30-34pcs madeleines attached
- Medium Tower | 11" Tall | appx. 58-60 pcs
- Large Tower | 14" Tall | appx. 80-84 pcs
- Chocolate Orange
- Lemon Blueberry
- Earl Grey
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
- Our cake tastes best at room temperature or slightly chill (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 30 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky. Therefore, we suggest that you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- (Note: All the fresh flowers & petals are used just for decoration purposes only)
- Best having within 3 days.
- Hydrangeas: Please note that hydrangeas are easy to get dehydrated.
Powered by Froala Editor