Wedding | Macaron Tree Cake
Chic, stylish and highly indulgent, macaron towers are becoming increasingly popular, especially as focal points on dessert tables. Furthermore, extra-base tiers and bespoke decorations can all be added to customise your outlook to your celebration. Macarons can also make great little favours for your guests.
Dessert Maker on Duty
- Fathin Nabila | B&S Macaron Maker
- Lisa | Macaron Assistant
- Syainim Ghazali | Creative Director
- Farah Shahrin | Cake Decorator
- Liyana Ghazali | Painter & Cake Designer
- Aisyah Idris | R&D Baker
Design & Colour
- You may Describe your desired colour
use our colour #CODE upon your check out - Colour Palette
- But, If you leave it blank, you let us use our creativity to make it more suitable with the colour palette you have chosen.
- Please contact us through WhatsApp before purchasing for any additional work or customisation. *There may be additional charges upon customisation.
- All our Cake Decorators have their unique creativity; therefore, every cake making may be slightly different even if you have chosen the same method/design.
Quantity & Sizing
10" Inch Cake Board apply for Medium & Large sizes.
Macarons Size: Appx. 3cm-3.5cm
- Medium Tower | 11" Tall | appx. 58-60 pcs
- Large Tower | 14" Tall | appx. 80-84 pcs
Max 3 Flavours/Box
- Blueberry Cream with Blueberry Filling
- Cookies & Cream
- Dark Ganache with Raspberry
- Dark Ganache with Peanut Butter
- Hazelnut with Nutella
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Raspberry Frambonosa
- Passionfruit Mangonosa
- Dark Chocolate with Oreo Filling
- Vanilla with Salted Caramel
- Victoria Sandwiches
- Creamy Chocolate with Praline Almond
- Peanut Butter with Salted Caramel
- Lemon Earl Grey w Butterscotch Blueberry Mousseline
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate Cake with Browned Butter Cream cheese & Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Ganache
- Banana Cake with Vanilla Salted Caramel
- White Raspberry Swirl Cake with Dark Ganache
- Our cake tastes best when slightly chilled (20*C-24*C).
- If you plan to serve the cake on the day you receive it, keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C)
- Please, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please let it sit at room temperature (approximately 40 minutes before serving) to ensure your cake is soft and you'll get creamy frosting.
- However, any fondant cake is not suitable to place in the refrigerator because it may cause a condensation that will make the surface of the fondant a bit sticky (Depending on your fridge situation). Therefore, we suggest that you keep it in an air-conditioning area (at 16*C-19*C).
- This item will keep well for up to 3 days.